Last year (back in SAYS), the whole 8Share community came together to help the global movement against hunger and poverty by making donations using their 8Share earnings to the World Vision Famine Fund. You guys were rock stars! Check out the outcome here.
We can make a difference
It’s time we do it again. Let’s fight hunger! Let our powers combine, and together we can help contribute to the movement, tackling hunger and poverty, which include providing :
- Nutritious food & implementing better agriculture practices to ensure food security
- Clean water & sanitation facilities
- Educational opportunities, materials and teaching kits for school teachers and children
- Safe & healthy environment for communities to survive and thrive to be self-subsistent
- Assistance to senior citizens as well as people living with disabilities
- Emergency relief & food aid to global communities hit by natural and man-made calamities
Watch this video
You’ll understand why this movement is so important.
Share the Social Good campaign: Why 25,000 Malaysians Will Go Hungry for 30 Hours
You can make a donation using your 8Share earnings
This year, the 30-Hour Famine Malaysia is back and we would like to give you the opportunity to help World Vision with this movement by using your 8Share earnings to make a donation.
HOW TO DONATE?
1. Login to your 8Share account
2. Click on the Talk To Us button on the bottom right of the 8Share site.
3. Enter your details in the message box as below:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Amount you wish to donate
[Option : RM5, RM10, if above RM25 (state amount)]
and click Send arrow button.
4. You will receive a confirmation message within the next 3 working days to confirm the deduction of your earnings for the donation.
- Individual receipts will only be issued for donations above RM25.
- A group receipt will be posted on 8Share in a form of a list for amounts below RM25.
Closing date for donations : 11.59pm on 31st July 2013
For further inquiries contact : helpdesk@8Share.com